WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THIS SITE:
We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our Site and to personalize your online experience.
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address or any other information that you freely supply to us.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by websites that you visit. We use technical cookies to improve your experience and to provide services on our Site. In particular, cookies are used to keep your login session.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change the settings on your browser to refuse all cookies. However, you should note that disabling cookies may result in some parts of the Site not working efficiently.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To process your payments;
- Facilitate efficient use of our Site;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Site;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions.
EXTERNAL PROVIDERS AND THIRD PARTIES:
We will not share information with any third parties except when you have been allowed to opt out in advance or except to the third parties detailed below:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
Any person who registers as a user of this Site represents that they are 18 years of age or older or that they are 13 years of age or over and have obtained the consent of a parent or legal guardian. We cannot and are not required to verify the age of users of the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child below the age of 13 we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
If you are aged 13 or over but under the age of 18 you must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian each time you post any information on our Site.
INFORMATION YOU POST:
Any personal information which you volunteer in your public profile or any information which you post on our Site as a comment will be available worldwide to anyone with access to the Site.
Please do not post any information you are not happy to leave up indefinitely.
We recommend you do not post your name, address, telephone number, email address or anything else that may lead someone to identify you if this is something you are uncomfortable with.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE:
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Site;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by opting out of newsletter in your profile settings if are available;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our Site may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us or, if you have an online account on our Site, by logging into that account.
We have taken appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information which we collect online from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please note that any information that you provide will only be held for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
ANONYMOUS / PSEUDONYMOUS USERS:
Please be aware that you are not anonymous. Even if you use a username which does not reflect your real name we cannot guarantee that others will not be able to determine your identity.
Furthermore, we reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information it knows about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you on the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may request details under the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 of personal information which we hold about you or rectify any personal information which is incorrect or incomplete. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you are a registered user please supply details of your username and email address which you supplied when registering. Please note that to protect your privacy we may require further information to verify your identity.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If someone else has posted your personal information on this Site without your permission and you would like it removed please contact us.
Please note that is possible to permanently delete any account you registered with us. Please contact us.